Monday, April 21, 2014

Early vacation!!!

So we started our little vay-cay early. We are so fortunate that Grandma took the boys for the night. They are enjoying go-carts and mini-golf while we gather resources to fly out in two days. Daddy, baby and I got to eat at our favourite local eatery.

Diner Deluxe on Edmonton trail is our favourite stop for breakfast.  I had the vegan scramble which was so incredible... I was almost crying. I highly recommend it. Even if you're not a vegan, or healthy, or gluten-free, or dairy free, or wheat free...just if you like delicious food!

Now we are headed down to Bowness to grab a couple items that you can't buy in Hawaii.

Check you lata' crazies!!!

PS. Don't get too jealous. I still have to go to work tomorrow and mark 35 building permit sets. It's gunna be awe-sums.

No comments: