Monday, April 21, 2014

Can't stop blogging.


K, seriously. I'm having more fun posting about the awesomeness in my own city than I expected!!! The friend I am visiting in Maui is a herbalist and I wanted to bring her something uniquely from Calgary, and something she would appreciate. We went down to Bowness, to a little gem of health and well-being called "The light celler". 

They had beautiful herbal and super food products and the staff were incredibly knowledgable and helpful. They make gorgeous elixirs on the spot and I had the drink of the day. Mark had a ginger Macca that was really delicious. We both have a highly tolerant palette, but this taste was surprisingly accessible. I bought my friend some locally made raw chocolate and the ingredients for the drink I had, which was so inspiring.  This is a special gem in Calgary, and worth the visit. 

Please go there. You'll thank me.

No comments: